Crudie Primary School Aims
Crudie School has developed the following set of aims in conjunction with its pupils, parents and staff.
- We aim to be a healthy, happy and sustainable school.
- Through experiences and outcomes of Curriculum for Excellence, we will provide opportunities that will enable our learners to become responsible citizens, confident individuals, effective contributors and successful learners.
- We will help pupils to learn in an exciting way, using resources inside and outside, and that nurture life skills.
- We will teach in an environment that increases interest levels and challenges our learners.
- We will support every learner with all aspects of school life.
- We will keep parents informed and involved.
- We will ensure that all pupils feel safe and respected.